How to stop the IMDB coverart from over-riding own art?

Discussion in 'General Support' started by havocthief, December 26, 2005.

1. havocthief

havocthief Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I had all my DVD cover art sorted out. Then I clicked info for War of the Worlds, and now the inferior IMDB/Amazon image is used instead of the one I provided (folder.jpg in the DVD folder).

How do I remedy this?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. havocthief

havocthief Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have deleted the IMDB info from the database (after clicking the delete button a dozen times) but the crappy artwork is still there.

How can I get rid of it?

After innocently getting the info on WOTW I am saddled with a crap jpeg instead of the good one I choose. Why does Mediaportal do this? It just creates more grief and messing about with settings.

I want the IMDB coverart to disappear in a dark hole, set itself on fire, hang itself, then jump off a cliff and DIE.

4. onkl

onkl Portal Pro

economist
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Netherlands Netherlands
    The poor poor coverart, once you're ready with it...

Try Mediaportal Setup, Goto movie, expand the node and goto database. There you can select the relevant movie in the first tab. The last tab will handle your cover art. I have no experience with deleting it, but removing the url and pressing "save" might help.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!