Howto 'Love a track' on Last.fm? (1 Viewer)

Peter2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1
    MediaPortal Skin: Blue3

Hi guys,
    Does MP, somewhere that I have not found yet, have a way to mark a song as 'Loved Track' on Last.fm?

TIA

ps: what does "Copy now playing spam to clipboard" should do/mean?

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Howto 'Love a track' on Last.fm?

No - loving is currently only possible from last.fm radio although the required code would already be there...

Peter2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Hi rtv!

I don't have a clue about programming - just some batch scripting - but this functionality already exists for foobar and since that app also has the scrobbler, I was wondering if MP would be able to do this.
    Would be a nice feature though, are there any plans to integrate this in the future?

Do you know what "Copy now playing spam to clipboard" should do/mean? Couldn't find any information about it.

Thanks!

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Do you know what "Copy now playing spam to clipboard" should do/mean? Couldn't find any information about it.
    Not sure what it is meant to do but if I select the option and then paste into notepad I get
    Code:
    /me is listening to Band Of Horses [Infinite Arms] - 1. Factory

so to be honest I don't think it does much!!

Peter2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Paste it into the IRC channel, then you can show the other mates around what you're listening to currently

LOL!

Not sure what it is meant to do but if I select the option and then paste into notepad I get
    Code:
    /me is listening to Band Of Horses [Infinite Arms] - 1. Factory

so to be honest I don't think it does much!!

Of course I have noticed this option quite some time ago and since it stayed there, I was really curious if I was missing out on some feature - could not imagine it is of 'no' use.

Thanks for clearing this out and maybe not a bad idea to get rid of it in future releases.

P.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom