HTPC Case Fusion black/LCD or ? (1 Viewer)

icebreakr

Portal Pro
August 7, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
I'm looking to buy a htpc case, I was looking at the Fusion Black 430w from Antec, but after reading reviews about it, the look of the LCD turned me off... Doesn't look very good compared to the one on the soundgraph website. Is there another case that could replace it that's about the same size and look... I would like a silent quality case that has stealth CD bay + VFD/LCD screen... And it should be available in Canada.

Any suggestions? I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there are severe problems with the plugins at the moment, I can try to analyze causes and find possible solutions. However, this will currently only have low priority, as I am responsible for employees and...
Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there...
After many years as a MediaPortal supporter and plugin developer I will now have to say goodbye to my beloved HTPC for personal...
Replies
Views
I have the silverstone GD07B and I really like it. No front memory card reader. It takes 2x front 5.25" and a lot of 3.5" drives. The only bad point is the bottom mounted filter is a HUGE pain to remove for cleaning.
I have the silverstone GD07B and I really like it. No front memory card reader. It takes 2x front 5.25" and a lot of 3.5" drives...
Hello there, my amplifier is 171 mm (H): 435 mm (W): 393 mm (D) and I am looking for a HTPC case which is a similar width and depth...
Replies
Views
Not to be that guy, but one last minor issue... I got EPG-Buddy set up and running on it's new machine, but when mapping guide channels to database channels in EPGB, there is one channel name that is in the MP database but is not in the drop-down box in EPGB. The channel is correct in TV server, and it works there. I even looked at...
Not to be that guy, but one last minor issue... I got EPG-Buddy set up and running on it's new machine, but when mapping guide...
Hi. I like to introduce our latest tool, called "EPG-Buddy". This program should make EPG grabbing as easy as possible. Up to now a...
Replies
Views
I've noticed some mistakes still, but family and F1 race in Azerbaijan is more important to me this weekend, so I'll get to IMDb+ eventually :whistle:
I've noticed some mistakes still, but family and F1 race in Azerbaijan is more important to me this weekend, so I'll get to IMDb+...
The IMDb+ scraper-script and plugin combination for Moving-Pictures is the first scraper to support custom options, allowing you to...
Replies
Views
You are right.... I found that out as well. In the end I opted for less hdd's and went with the nmedia HTPC 2000b with optional LED :)
You are right.... I found that out as well. In the end I opted for less hdd's and went with the nmedia HTPC 2000b with optional...
Hi all, Just wondering what you guys think of the Grandia GD08.... It has massive storage space which is what I want for future...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom