HTPC Case Review (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I think I've solved the remote button issue, there was an unknown driver in Device Manager which I discovered was the Serial IO GPIO driver. Installing that appears to have solved the remote problem. Who knew? Thanks to all who contributed to my solution.
I think I've solved the remote button issue, there was an unknown driver in Device Manager which I discovered was the Serial IO...
I just upgraded my HTPC to a 12th gen Core i5 CPU and Windows 11 running MP 1.30 (Ukraine). It works well except for two minor...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the replies. Looks like I'll have to do a bit of work then! Of course the other option is to have a mini PC connected to the TV and use MP2 on that instead of via Kodi. Something for the future perhaps.
Thanks for the replies. Looks like I'll have to do a bit of work then! Of course the other option is to have a mini PC connected...
I'm running MP2 on my PC and Kodi 19 with the MP client on my Amazon Fire TV box, and this works fine for playing anything from the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 To NAS or not? DE
What would the best alternative be if this doesn't work fluidly?
What would the best alternative be if this doesn't work fluidly?
Recently my main SSD on my HTPC died, taking away the main OS and MP along with it. How I was using it was to store the media...
Replies
Views
Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody could see I was in netherlands. I think the flag should be related to the country entered and shown ;)
Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody...
Hi, Everyone in MP land. A few days ago, I was quietly thinking how reliable my MP2 HTPC has been over the last 18months. Well you...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.30.0 MediaPortal 1 - 1.30 Released! DE
moved off-topic comments to 1.30.0 - Release naming discussions
moved off-topic comments to 1.30.0 - Release naming discussions
We have just released MediaPortal 1.30 - Ukraine Highlights of this release Improvement / Rework: [MP1-5092] - Update MediaInfo...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom