HTPC / Games PC For Sale - UK (1 Viewer)

hotponyshoes

Portal Member
October 28, 2007
Hi,
Due to requiring deposit for house I have many 'excessive' toys for sale,
The htpc will be giving way to a el-cheepo freeview box for the time being..

Main Specs,
ThermalTake 'Bach' Case (Black). Fitted with iMon VFD and has iMon (thermaltake medialab badged) remote.
Thermaltake toughpower silent psu (750w I think)
Asus sata Lightscribe dvd/rw drive, multi-card reader behind front panel.
Abit AN8-32X SLI Motherboard. AMD 4600+Dual Core 2.4g Processor, Zalman big copper cooler, 2GB Matched-pair PC4000 Corsair 3200 TwinX memory,
2 (yes 2!) BGTech 7600GT OC Graphics cards (running in SLI mode). These are dual-head graphics cards so you can run up to 4 screens from the pair. They have the digital outputs but I have some adaptors to connect them to vga or one adaptor for each card to run component feeds.
2 (yes, again 2!) Black Gold DVB-T GDI3520 Dual Tuner Cards. So a total of 4 tuner chips, you can watch and record many many at once, I got it up to recording 30 something programs at the same time once. May do more, I got bored.
2 Sata 300 hard drives. One Is 250GB with a partition for the O/S and photos etc. The other is a 500GB with music.

The bad points, case & remote look a little 'used'. Nothing that would show in a photo though. The case fans make more noise than I like. The front one makes a right racket when first boots up. I think it could be removed as there is plenty of cooling. Also, I never got media portal working 100% at 100% of the time. The pc hardware itself all works fine but if you go through some of my old posts you will see some of the issues I had. Sometimes MP just gives 'server not found' message when coming out of standby. That sort of thing, Somebody who has a bit of time to read up on the forums would sort it easy enough.

On the up-side I also have a pair (yes, 2 again) of Saitek wireless game pads, an original copy of Call of Duty (modern warfare) and a car game (NFS? Maybe?) that you can have with it.

Collection welcome from Somerset or can get on a Carrier if needed.
All offers considered. If no intrest I can split for parts so if you only want one bit let me know and I will make a list of wanted bits! Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom