I cant login to msn (1 Viewer)

peleri

Portal Member
November 24, 2005
Hi!

When I try to login to msn on MP, i get the message "you must configure this module". What do I do? Any tips?

scoop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2004
    Hi,

Start Media Portal Setup, click on Plugins. Next, click on the MSN Messenger plugin (so it turns blue) and then click on the Setup button. There you can setup your passport account and enable auto-signin / TV OSD.

Regards,
    Michel

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

This is an English thread. the problem is not described clearly, but it’s the question is about auto login of an user in MP2 and not windows.
    This is an English thread. the problem is not described clearly, but it’s the question is about auto login of an user in MP2 and...
    I thought I'd done all necessary steps to get Auto Login to work though it seems not. Manual login gets me to what I'm looking for...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi Framug, Thank you, you helped me a lot.
    Hi Framug, Thank you, you helped me a lot.
    Hi, i want to delete a video via the 0-Key (Zero). But other than the focus jumps to the top of the list nothing happens. Then i...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks again for all the help. I deleted 'BDHandler.dll" from the process folder, and as expected, it no longer appears in the MePo configuration utility. I also downloaded the X86 BDReader plugin that you posted. Renamed the existing files in the MePo folder, and copied the updated files to the MePo folder. For the most part...
    Thanks again for all the help. I deleted 'BDHandler.dll" from the process folder, and as expected, it no longer appears in the...
    I'm not sure that this works on 32-bit, but if I try to play a 4K UHD Blu-ray (Using makeMKV, modified firmware, and AnyDVD HD) the...
    Replies
    Views
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Replies
    Views
    Assuming there are any devs that are watching this thread... I have a follow-up here with an exception message that happens on an X86 1.32 upgrade from 1.31 X86 final. When I start the TV Server configuration, I get the attached screen-shot message box popping up. I checked in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV...
    Assuming there are any devs that are watching this thread... I have a follow-up here with an exception message that happens on an...
    I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom