I cant login to msn (1 Viewer)

peleri

Portal Member
November 24, 2005
Hi!

When I try to login to msn on MP, i get the message "you must configure this module". What do I do? Any tips?

scoop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2004
    Hi,

Start Media Portal Setup, click on Plugins. Next, click on the MSN Messenger plugin (so it turns blue) and then click on the Setup button. There you can setup your passport account and enable auto-signin / TV OSD.

Regards,
    Michel

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

If you search in forum for "0x80070643" you find several threads with solutions. [solved] - Fatal Error 0x80070643 during MP2 installation MP2 - V2.4.1 - [solved] - MP2-V2.4.1 Installation crashes
    If you search in forum for "0x80070643" you find several threads with solutions. [solved] - Fatal Error 0x80070643 during MP2...
    Greetings All - newbie here I'm getting an error when attempting to install MP2: Error 1064: An Exception occurred in the service...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos prior to the menu. Then, when it comes to display the menu, MediaPortal crashes. I'm using Windows 7 on a fresh installation and with all the updates available applied to the system. Windows shows a...
    Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos...
    Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos...
    Replies
    Views
    Hey doskabouter, Thanks for the quick fix! Works like a charm now Still staying true to MePo. I know development may be kind of slow on some parts, but no reason for me to give up. Been using it for years now and it never failed me. Only wish I had the skill set to help out.
    Hey doskabouter, Thanks for the quick fix! Works like a charm now Still staying true to MePo. I know development may be kind of...
    For anyone that may have a clue and a pointer to help me out here; Just tried to enable the login function for the YouTube site...
    Replies
    Views
    https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-5113
    https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-5113
    I am trying to configure the TV Server for the first time, without success. It picks up the dual DVB-T tuners but when I try to...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank you for answering so promptly on July 4.
    Thank you for answering so promptly on July 4.
    My computer is running Windows 10 Pro . I have Comcast cable. I have a set top box. Installed in the computer is a Hauppauge...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom