I see like 15% of the screen when using Moving Pictures. ERROR (1 Viewer)

BrownGhost

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Some things off whit the plugin..
    im using newst moving-pictures-0.5.5c

I can see maybe 15% of the hole screen LOL
    like i can see, the top corner of the cover like 5% of it

this is when running MP and default skin Blue3
    in skin Indigo v2.2.879 it looks good..

Shame one cant delete movie, and movie file folders. (the hole shebang)
    just like in normal MP under movies

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    You are using a 16x9 skin file (the default skin file) with a 4x3 skin. That is why it is displaying incorrectly. There are several posts about this already and there are multiple great 4x3 skins to use as well. I would suggest Marveneus' skin.

And if you would like to see additional media management tools in the GUI why not make an enhancement request rather than making statements like "oh it's a shame". I think I have proven over and over I am very happy to receive constructive criticism on the plug-in, this sort of comment gets under my skin though.

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    And if you would like to see additional media management tools in the GUI why not make an enhancement request rather than making statements like "oh it's a shame". I think I have proven over and over I am very happy to receive constructive criticism on the plug-in, this sort of comment gets under my skin though.

Indeed, negative comments havent ever been a good way to make a feature request. Unfortunately that is pretty common with the big userbase we have.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    Sorry, BrownGhost, I know you meant nothing by it, so don't feel too bad. I would love to hear additional feedback if you have any. Just keep in mind that we are really busting our ass on this plug-in, trying to make it the best we can, and it's very discouraging for us to see negative feedback like that.

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Please remember that English is not everyones native tongue, and that expressions might not be as accurate as they should be :)

"Shame one cant delete movie, and movie file folders. (the hole shebang)
    just like in normal MP under movies"
    ~
    "It would be great if this plugin had the ability to delete movies, like the built in."
    :)

(Also, I'd like to take the opportunity to thank fforde & co. for their remarkable work on this plugin. Can't be said enough. Now - back to work! :D)

BrownGhost

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Sorry, im all new to MP, installed it like 2 or 3 days ago.. im now trying to find the perfect setup and plugin, before i format the HTPC and do the perfect clean setup..

And so far the Moving Pictures looks real good. as i said.

This is when running MP and default skin Blue3
    in skin Indigo v2.2.879 it looks good..

i was in no way trying to diss your work, and i did not make a REQ, i made a statement.
    (saying it would be nice to have feature bla bla bla)

But now we use all this time on talking about it, i might as well better do it.

thanks bro, for all your hard work, i DO LOVE IT, and appreciate it!

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    No hard feelings BrownGhost, and sorry for kind of snapping at you. I guess I was kind of grumpy on Friday. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom