I think this is where some tax refund is going... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

This is the changes to my TVSeries.xml.
This is the changes to my TVSeries.xml.
Here I am again ... completely befuddled ... My wife insists it is totally necessary for her to see which Series we are looking at...
Replies
Views
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install and I'm just using to blast channels to a Scientific Atlanta STB thats being decoded by an HDPVR. Everything works perfectly, but after some time (less than a day), it starts having an issue where the...
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Logos not matching up DE
I think the logos are managed by server and chached in certain Intervalls. The original logos are not used directly, so it might take time until the effect is visible.
I think the logos are managed by server and chached in certain Intervalls. The original logos are not used directly, so it might...
Using MP2.4.1 and "Flat-local" Channel logo style. I cleared my cache (using Glary Utilities temp files cleaner) because I changed...
Replies
Views
I guess from this, that the mapping steps basically work. Please try to map some of the keys you mention to be not working and upload the log files afterwards. Maybe @Brownard can see something and a solution can be found. Please open a thread in the OnlineVideo section for this, we should not mix 2 topics in one thread.
I guess from this, that the mapping steps basically work. Please try to map some of the keys you mention to be not working and...
I am having trouble to make my remote control work correctly on MP2. Having upgraded from MP1 to MP2 where the remote using the...
Replies
Views
Sadly "ARD alpha HD" is not added to the channel-list. I followed the idea of Mrbonsen to manually change the settings of an unused exisiting channel to the expected values for "ARD alpha HD". This works fine. I noticed that the settings of another channel is very similar, so maybe Mediaportal can not divide between these channels:
Sadly "ARD alpha HD" is not added to the channel-list. I followed the idea of Mrbonsen to manually change the settings of an unused...
As the german channel "ARD Alpha" is now only available in HD i tried to switch to the HD-channel. but after a channel-scan there...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom