ICETV is out of sync. (1 Viewer)

grassynoel

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 6, 2006
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Hi all.
    I have just set up Media portal and followed the steps to get my Icetv subscription working. It apperas that my epg is 12 hours out of sync (or something like that as morning shows are appearing on the evening timeslot). Can anyone help me out?
    Thanks,
    Glenn
    (MePo's dad)

jamiro

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Home Country
    grassynoel,

Did you get this problem fixed. I also have an ICETV guide that I cannot get to display at the correct times. Tried messing with the time compensation setting in xmltv, but had wacky results, not sure what I need to enter.

THanks.

grassynoel

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 6, 2006
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    grassynoel,

Did you get this problem fixed. I also have an ICETV guide that I cannot get to display at the correct times. Tried messing with the time compensation setting in xmltv, but had wacky results, not sure what I need to enter.

THanks.

No. I didn't. There has been (as you can see) no response here and my OS's time is set correctly and my media center works correctly so I'm back to using it even though I wanted to switch to MP.
    Good luck, I couldn't work it out. Ping me if you have any better luck.
    :(
    ~Glenn

Anjin

Portal Pro
    March 28, 2008
    Home Country
    In order to get the correct time for ICETV I have to apply time compensation of 11 hours in the xmltv plugin configuration.

Once daylight savings ends I suspect this will have to be reset to 10 hours :(

I advised ICETV of this by email some time ago.

jamiro

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Yep I finally got this to work.

I started from the beginning agian. Rescanned my channels, set my groups. Made sure the xmltv.dtd file was in the right spot.
    Downloaded the guide using the remote url option in the xmltv plugin. Setup up the mappings.
    Added time zone info for Adelaide entered as +09 30 in the xmltv plugin. Imported Yep it was an hour out so I changed the time zone +10 30 and it worked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom