[Idea] - Scheduled internet radio (1 Viewer)

Astonished_J

January 26, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi All,

First of all I'd like to state that I'm new to Media Portal, and I'm quite stunned at the amount of functionality and the quality of the program :eek:!

I've searched a bit on the forum and I haven't found a topic that quite resembled the idea I have; hopefully someone will find it a useful feature and put some time in building the solution (I'm no developer ;)).

Perhaps you can relate to the situation. You are at work (or doing something else) and while doing so you listen to the radio via the internet.
From 9:00 to 12:00 you'd like to listen to station #1, but from 12:00 to 13:00, you'd maybe want to listen to a show on station #2. Switching stations via the internet isn't a lot of work, but why do it yourself?

What I would really like is a facility that allows me as a user to plan a 'media program' so to say. So in the morning you start with a radio station from the internet (that isn't available through your Radio/Tv company), then in the afternoon you switch back to a 'regular' radio station and in the evening a set of random tracks (or whatever) from your mp3 library is played.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom