IIS and Apache on same server :D (1 Viewer)

Crapz

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 8, 2004
    the 2 canr run on the same IP but if you add en extra ip to your NIC then i runs nice like

IIS :
    192.168.0.10:80
    Apache:
    192.168.0.111:82
    you just need to set up your router :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

You could try using the UNC paths for the timeshift and record folders. On the client machine go to MediaPortal configuration - TV/Radio - Advanced Options tick the UNC paths tick box and put the network paths for timeshift and record folders in the appropriate lines and click OK.
    You could try using the UNC paths for the timeshift and record folders. On the client machine go to MediaPortal configuration -...
    I am not new to MediaPortal, but this is the first time I have set up a client on a PC other than the PC with the TV Server. I...
    Replies
    Views
    the best way is to use localhost or the name of the computer. 127.0.0.1 is good too.
    the best way is to use localhost or the name of the computer. 127.0.0.1 is good too.
    Hello team, Setup: MP 1.28 single seat on Win 10 pro x64, using MySQL database, wired NIC to router. The setup works fine until I...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 TV Server crashes again and again DE
    Hello ge2301, Yes, that was the problem: After switching off the TV Movie EPG import plug-in, the TV server runs through. Many many thanks Tom
    Hello ge2301, Yes, that was the problem: After switching off the TV Movie EPG import plug-in, the TV server runs through. Many many...
    Hello, yesterday I set up a new media portal. The last time I did this was a few years ago. So that I am very unsure. I set up a...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Logos not being displayed on a client DE
    Looking good here.(y):)
    Looking good here.(y):)
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi i cannot help because i am newbie. But have you tried zerotier, also a VPN? For me zerotier is interesting because i do not have a public IP. Zerotier is encrypted network without the need for port forwardings in router. I read somewhere that disabling IPV6 was a good thing in relation to mediaportal streaming server.
    Hi i cannot help because i am newbie. But have you tried zerotier, also a VPN? For me zerotier is interesting because i do not have...
    "google translator" Hello I have a problem connecting to the server and watching TV. At home I have a TV server and in the local...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom