ImageLoadFast threw an error with "Lost" (1 Viewer)

LXTR

Portal Pro
November 27, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
Each time the Mediaportal configuration loads a "Lost" banner it shows the message "ImageLoadFast threw an error", and the banners aren't shown at MP series screen. Instead of it i get a black square.
It only happens with that serie, all others are right.

¿any idea of what it's happening?

:mad:

PD: I've deleted and download them six times, but always the same...

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Only times I ever saw that method throw an error was when trying to load a damaged image file. Are you absolutely sure the file its trying to load is intact?

In any case, there is a alternative more conservative loading algorithm in place that should kick in when you get this error, so the net effec should be zero. Do you have another error message after this one?

LXTR

Portal Pro
    November 27, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    It only happens with "Lost" banners. With all of them. The rest banner series work fine, no problem at all.

No more messages. Only this one. Twice each time I load a "Lost" banner.

I've tried "use alternative image loading logic" on and off, but always the same error:

captura1zl3.jpg

captura2to9.jpg

LXTR

Portal Pro
    November 27, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Instead of download "lost" from spanish, i've downloaded it fron english and no problems. Well, i just have to update date inside the configuration (plot + title) and everything works fine.

Maybe some kind of truoble with the spanish traslation of Lost... :rolleyes:

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Hmm, if that's the case then I would think it doesnt like this spanish banner for some reason, or maybe it was damaged during download. I don't see how one damaged image could block other images from loading though.

Yabba

Portal Pro
    July 13, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Same problem here... but I don't know how to download from English and then change plot and title back to Spanish :(

How did you do it, LXTR ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom