Images from Backup (1 Viewer)

KeKs0r

Portal Member
October 27, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
I have installed the MP 1.0.0.0 Version and i wanted to get my movie informations back by copying the backup database in my active directory.

then i have recognized that all my covers and backdrops are missing, but after copying them there is no change in MP, most of the movies have no cover and the default backdrop.

What should i do that the copied backdrops and covers work ( it would be very important because i have manually added many of them)

marc

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Well just dropping the covers into your thumbs folder should do the trick assuming you got them in the right place, but the process to pull covers is done in the background on launch so if you did not restart MediaPortal or were not too patient you may not have seen things getting updated. You will want to make sure that the Local Provider data source for covers and backdrops is set to highest priority though (it is by default). You can check this on the Movie Importer tab of the Config screen. Click the Data Sources button.

So I would double check your data source ordering and then just restart the Moving Pictures config and let it crank along for a few minutes. It really should be quite quick if it's pulling everything locally. If you still have trouble post your log and I will take a look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom