IMDB+ at Transifex (1 Viewer)

chefkoch

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2004
    Dresden / Munich / Maastricht
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I've created and provided this patch already a few weeks ago and doing it here in forums again to get a final decision if I can remove the resources at Transifex.com or if I should keep them. :)
    I would like to clean up the locked resources (atm these are MovingPictures, SubCentral, IMDB+ & MPTagThat) until the end of April to get back the correct statistics and progress reports.

Attached are the necessary changes for IMDB+ to be Transifex compatible.
    The resource at Transifex is available at: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/MP1_CommunityPlugins/resource/imdbplus/

Attachments

• IMDB+.7z
      2.1 MB
    Last edited:

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Thank you chefkoch, I actually just released a new version of IMDb+ scraper-script, that is now making me want to add a new option to the IMDb+ plugin. So when I add that I'm for sure going to integrate your changes. Thanks for your patience, as I know I've been dragging my heels on getting that done. It just reminds me of the massive task I had set for myself to rewrite IMDb+ and I just do not have as much free time anymore lately. Your patch will at least make that part easy.

I do not think I will have time this weekend, but hopefully soon after. Have hope a little longer and do not delete the resources just yet (y)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I've gone ahead and added it Rochess ;)

I have updated the resource to point to http://imdbplus.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/IMDb /Languages/en-US.xml so new translations will automatically be added when you commit googlecode. It's also open for translations.

I have updated the Translations class to also handle the newline characters and quotes.

Next step is to direct all translators to Transifex and release an updated MPEI package with support.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom