IMDb cant load movie info (1 Viewer)

skillmaster

Portal Member
January 11, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Hi!
call me a nuub but this is out of my league. I have a problem getting movie info from Imdb english server at any time. Tried different fileformats to. iso. img. avi. vob, but with no luck. Thr funny thing is when I change to the german movie info server they pop up like crazy with actor and movie and all sorts of info. Tried to delete all the install and database fuile and reinstall it. no good.

A bit tired of searching web for (will not count) hours for some itchy problem like this an not getting an inch closer to a solution.

PLEASE HELP!

:(

skillmaster

Portal Member
January 11, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
workaround

Hi!
call me a nuub but this is out of my league. I have a problem getting movie info from Imdb english server at any time. Tried different fileformats to. iso. img. avi. vob, but with no luck. Thr funny thing is when I change to the german movie info server they pop up like crazy with actor and movie and all sorts of info. Tried to delete all the install and database fuile and reinstall it. no good.

A bit tired of searching web for (will not count) hours for some itchy problem like this an not getting an inch closer to a solution.

PLEASE HELP!

:(

I use my film pluggin loaded info from imdb through ant movie database, and that was that. but still i cant figure out what the loading error comes from.. Still would be fun to get an solution

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom