IMDb+ Plugin 2.1.0.291 with IMDb+ Scraper v4.9.xxx (3 Viewers)

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    @Hogan77, I am looking at raw HTML source for "Darling (2007)" and the RegExp in use for score, gives me 6.5 and 1,305 for popularity. So that should have worked fine.

That means either IMDb is serving you different HTML code then me, or you have other settings on IMDb+ causing a conflict.

I would need to get scraper-debug enabled log files then, because if I am unable to reproduce it, or see detailed logs telling me what is happening, then I am unable to fix it.

PS: Let me fix the GitHub wiki page on that.

Hogan77

Portal Member
    October 13, 2010
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Okay, I'm going on a trip and will not be able to test this until I get back, it's gonna take 2-3 weeks :-/

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Just added "Spotlight" for IMDb+ custom Oscar collection, and will have to get back at adding new entries for series. Been quite a while since I last added them and even though I already had entries in there for 2017 releases on certain series, a lot of new ones have popped up that never got added.

If anybody already added series to their custom rename database, I will gladly accept them for the default one. If you are unable to provide them to me in the XML syntax of the rename database files, then at least give me the full IMDb URL to all the movies in a new series, or only the last movie for an existing one.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    @Hogan77, for summary your log contains:

18-Mar-2016 19:32:34 Debug [ ScraperNode]: Assigned variable: movie.summary = A tragic and comic tale about beautiful and self-absorbed Eva, who cheats on her boyfriend, which becomes the starting point of a slow but relentless descent down to the life of ordinary people and a surprising, but doomed friendship.

But you are right, movie.runtime is not finding anything, because IMDb decided to be funny and now use "1h 34min" format. Will have to adapt accordingly.

Hogan77

Portal Member
    October 13, 2010
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Attachments

• runtime-0-movingpictures.zip
      186.6 KB
    • short-summary-movingpictures.zip
      192.4 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom