IMDB queries / autoplay CD issues (1 Viewer)

Johan

Portal Pro
April 19, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I have just installed MP 0.2.3 RC1 but it seems like there is something weird going on with the IMDB queries. Maybe this also is present in older version, I don't remember. If I am doing a IMDB search for a DVD image file it mounts the file with Daemon Tools and ask IMDB for the disc title which usually ends up with nothing since this name often is far from the movie title. If the image name is "300.img" it mounts the image file and asks for the disc title which in this case is "CINO_300". This will not result in anything at all and I have to do a manual search. I think it would be much better to ask for the file name "300". Then I can easily update my movie library which mostly are image files with the correct movie title.

I also have another problem with music CD autoplay (also present in old version).
In the settings I have "Autplay, never ask" but when I insert a music CD it asks me if I want to start the CD. If I answer yes it brings me to the CD playlist and I manually have to start a track. This is not what I call autoplay :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom