Imon Change from Pad to MCE Remote : Problem (1 Viewer)

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello,

because I'm not so satisfied with the handling of the ImonPAD Remote I try to switch to MCE Remote with my Harmony One.

Most of the time switching to MCE Remote within Imon Manager doesn't work: No reaction of any command of the Harmony One with MCE .

But sometimes it works! And after a restart it's lost again! :eek: :mad: :eek:

I tried ImonManager 6.01 , 7.2 and 7.4 .

Does anybody have an idea / solution?

Greetings

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Does this help ?

Hi Chris,

no, I don't have a problem with imonPad: If I choose imonPad all Functions do work, only the reaction time of "up, down, left, right" are quiete slowly. I tried severeal different (Delay) options/values of the harmony Configuration, but didn't get a better result.

That's why I tried out a MCE Remote Configuration and it worked quiet better! But ImonManager seems to be instable, after a restart it doesn't react on any MCE Remote function. Between a working configuration an the shutdown/restart of the system are no changes, ImonManger also still set to "MCE Remote", but will not work.

Quiete frustrating... :(

Greetings

BERND

CKB

Portal Pro
    July 7, 2008
    Home Country
    :(

I've not got around to configuring the remote as yet, still using a wireless keyboard as I attempt to get the display working properly.

Should get around to the config soon, so hopefully I have better luck and can report back

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom