MP2 - V2.4.1 iMon / Harmony 650 / Antec Case (1 Viewer)

elmar

March 25, 2022
Home Country
Germany Germany
HI users of MP2,

so I have big problems to get Harmony 650 running with MP2. There is no problem running it with MP1 & WMC and any other programs, but MP2.

I thought I could do a very simple configuration:

Every button on the Harmony 650 gets a assigned key (letter / A to Z) through iMon
I've created this mappings for the process MP2 x64, MP2 and MP2 Launcher
Also I've tested this mapping with notepad
Inside MP2 it seems that there is some kind of own input handler, because
If I configure the assigned keys (letter / A to Z) with an attached keyboard inside MP2 to some actions (TV, etc) and try to use this with Harmony 650 it does not react
If I try to configure actions directly with buttons from Harmony 650, MP2 does not recognize pushed button
So for me it would be easiest to assign keys globally with actions inside MP2, without any input handler which is making some nonsense.

iMon is the tool, which is translating remote commands to keys.

Is there any solution for my problem?

Kind Regards

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Inside MP2 it seems that there is some kind of own input handle
    Yes, it has an own input manager.
    If I try to configure actions directly with buttons from Harmony 650, MP2 does not recognize pushed button
    So for me it would be easiest to assign keys globally with actions inside MP2, without any input handler which is making some nonsense.
    Have you tired in inbuild input manager? I need a clear step by step failure description inside MP2. Please also set your logs to debug and upload the logs with the failure description. Both is described in forum and Wiki.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom