IMON pad install (without having the remote) (1 Viewer)

Lucifer

Portal Member
February 10, 2008
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
I have an Antec Fusion silver V2 with integrated imon receiver + an harmony 555. I wanted to setup the harmony as a imon pad remote (which I can do easily through the harmony software) because it allows for allot more buttons to be assigned. I tried to download the mediaportal.imo that is going arround, but i always get an error that it can't load the setting.

I think this is the problem:
When I installed the latest soundgraph drivers (7.61) it installs directly the MCE remote, leaving it grayed out in the imon manager wit only a reset button next to it.

I also installed this same soundgraph driver on my laptop (without any imon hardware attached to it) and it gave me a totally different option screen; an option to install imon remotes in the imon manager. It lists a imon rc, rcs, mm, and fourth i can't remember. (but no imon pad for some reason)

I was wondering why on my antec case it automatically fixes the mce remote option. I would like to get the option to choose the imon pad remote. Anyone know what i can do or why this is? Maybe i can pull some registry hack? I saw there is a imon_pad.sys and ini file in the install directory...

cheers

Lucifer

Portal Member
February 10, 2008
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
I switched the harmony to emulate a mce remote, and now it seems to work partially. I also used shortcutter, but although i have set several key shortcuts in the imon manager the same as in shortcutter (using ctrl-shift), i still can't switch to video, music, main menu...

Example:
Harmony: My Music action -> MyMusic IR command
Imon manager: My Music function -> CTRL+SHIFT+M -> MyMusic command
ShortCutter: CTRL+SHIFT+M -> My Music page id# (can't remember by hard)

When pressing CTRL+SHIFT+M on a keyboard also nothing happens...
Using the default blue wide skin, latest plugins, MP version

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom