Imon pad remote in mediaportal (1 Viewer)

Salle

Portal Member
December 7, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Is it possible to use the imon pad remote in media portal? If so, how do I set it up? Is there a plugin?

Thanks in advance.

Vaaish

Portal Member
June 19, 2006
Greenville, SC
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
it is, but to do so you just need to map the keyboard shortcuts MP uses to buttons on the pad using the imon software. if you search the forums there are ready made configs you can import. YOu may need the myKeys plugin too.

spinmar

Portal Pro
January 25, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi,
I have a silverstone lc16M and I'd like to use the remote of silverstone with MP.
I install the hardware driver usb of silverstone and I don't install imon because I'd like to use only MP.
Which config did you find?
Can you tell me what to do to use the silverstone remote?
Thanks very much
Marco

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Are you trying to use a remote control or a keyboard? You can customise your input devices using the "Remotes and Other Input Devices" section in "MP Config". Using the "HID" tab, you can: Customise your remote control, and/or Customise your keyboard. Select one or both devices, and then pick the config that you are going to use...
Are you trying to use a remote control or a keyboard? You can customise your input devices using the "Remotes and Other Input...
Is there some way to change the raw mapping of the windows media center remote? With Hid Demo I find that the 'stop' button...
Replies
Views
I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
Remember PAL DVDs of US movies and TV Shows, and how they were converted to 25 fps thus introducing a "smurf lite" pitch on the...
Replies
Views
That's great. Glad there is no issue.
That's great. Glad there is no issue.
I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
Replies
Views
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
Replies
Views
Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again (if you need it).
Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again...
I've just installed MP 1.31 with Streamed skin, IMDB+ plugin, Moving Pictures and MP-TV Series. First time starting up MP to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom