iMON Support in LCD plugin (1 Viewer)

dmeglio

Portal Pro
February 14, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hello, I'm trying the External Display plugin. I have the iMON VFD connected by USB. When I start the plugin, it seems my VFD doesn't display anything. It just continues to show the date/time. Is there something else I need to do in the plugin? Or perhaps something in the iMON software?

Thanks.

darksoul666

Portal Member
December 29, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
have changed imon vfd thing whatever its called down in the right corner where the clock and other stuff is to plugin mode

dmeglio

Portal Pro
February 14, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I tried turning on the 3rd party software checkbox (I think that's what you're referring to). When I did that, the remote no longer functioned.

frankteb

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi dmeglio,

you have to choose in the external Display plugin the "Soundgraph iMON USB Driver 1.0" not the "IMON VFD".

greetings
    frankteb

DonBogo

Portal Pro
    July 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I tried turning on the 3rd party software checkbox (I think that's what you're referring to). When I did that, the remote no longer functioned.

Nothing work also to me with that checkbox.

I do not remember the page now, but there's another place where you can choose how to start the VFD controller:

Automatically
    Always
    Never

and you have to select never....

Daniele

balu0325

Portal Member
    March 2, 2008
    Miskolc
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Hello, I'm trying the External Display plugin. I have the iMON VFD connected by USB. When I start the plugin, it seems my VFD doesn't display anything. It just continues to show the date/time. Is there something else I need to do in the plugin? Or perhaps something in the iMON software?

Thanks.
    Hi!

The extenal display plugin isn't working! Try CybrMage's External Display Driver!

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/support-119/cybrdisplay-external-status-plugin-34521/

To use the remote control correctly try this!

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/installation-configuration-support-53/imon-remotes-mapping-mediaportal-29442/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom