iMon VFD and Graphic Equalizer Mode (1 Viewer)

NorthernJohn

Portal Pro
January 31, 2006
Hopefully on my bike.
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I've got the Silverstone 11m case with the iMon (Soundgraph) VFD. I got this over the standard 11 because I'm a sucker for flashing lights. When playing music through the iMedian software (which is not very good btw), the VFD bounces about quite happilly in time to the music. 8)

:?: Is it possible to do the same within MP? I've enabled the External Display plugin which displays text correctly wherever I am in MP but it's not as flash as having a graphic equalizer.

I noticed in the iMon VFD config you can set the graphich equalizer mode to react to all system sounds. I thought that would be it but the bars that are presented are very low and weak. Not nearly as dynamic as when playing through iMedian.

Has anybody achieved what I'm trying to do?

Cheers
John :D

CHli

Portal Pro
July 5, 2005
Switzerland
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
Yes but for that you have to disable the External Disaplay Plugin of Media Portal, using only the IMon VFD software.

About the dynamic of the bars you can adjust the levels in the Imon VFD Software as I can remember.

NorthernJohn

Portal Pro
January 31, 2006
Hopefully on my bike.
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
CHli said:
Yes but for that you have to disable the External Disaplay Plugin of Media Portal, using only the IMon VFD software.

About the dynamic of the bars you can adjust the levels in the Imon VFD Software as I can remember.
OK. Thanks. I'll dig deeper tonight and report back. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom