Import Logo Rules :S (1 Viewer)

3guk

October 15, 2007
Just downloaded the Aeon skin and it tells me to import the included logo rules into mp-tv series.

I can't for the life of me find these rules that need importing !!

Have they been missed out or am I being an idiot ?

Beavis

Portal Member
February 13, 2008
Schortens
Home Country
Germany Germany
no thats the formating rules, its not the same.

the logorules i didnt found too but i use the ones from Indigo skin>works fine so far

i miss the logos for this skin, the one from indigo dont match pretty much :)

Yabba

Portal Pro
July 13, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
Yes, you're right, I misunderstood the question... I think I also use the ones included with Indigo, but I set it up so long ago that I can't be really sure :)

Anyway, it works for me, and I even remember I used first the logos supplied with Indigo, so probably Indigo's logo rules are what I'm using too... and it's right, logos don't match well. I changed them with others I had, BlackSilver Glas if I recall it correctly, match much better.

EDIT : You can find the logos I'm talking about here : https://www.team-mediaportal.de/dateien/Download/HTPCcustomization/TVSeriesLogos/

Davio

Portal Member
December 20, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
This requires some work though, as some of the logos are named like MP3_1.png, MP3_2.png etc and the logo rule points to MP3.png so you have to choose which one you like and rename that one to MP3.png.

Justchill

Portal Pro
February 25, 2008
Brugge
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
This requires some work though, as some of the logos are named like MP3_1.png, MP3_2.png etc and the logo rule points to MP3.png so you have to choose which one you like and rename that one to MP3.png.

Mm interesting; also where do you have to put the logo's?
No logo's are shown in myTVseries )-:

SEALen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sundsvall
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    If you open the logo rules file with notepad you will see the path used.

Users who are viewing this thread