Import My Videos Posters (1 Viewer)

pzycho

Portal Member
March 14, 2008
United States of America United States of America
I know this is a longshot, but I am looking to switch over to this plugin as my primary movie browser. With over 600 movies, I am not looking forward to sorting out all the movie posters again. Is there any way to import all of the posters I've already gathered for the My Videos section? Thanks.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
United States of America United States of America
It depends on how they are stored, but I think that it would not be terribly difficult. I will see what I can do, no guarantees, but we will try to get it in the next release.

Darre

Portal Pro
April 21, 2007
Norway Norway
I got around 80% of my covers downloaded auto with the alpha.. with 400 movies thats not bad I think.
The rest I just opened manually from the thumbs dir of my videos.. didnt take long at all to do it. Maybe 20 mins. But I guess doing it automatically would save both bandwith and time, so good idea =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L TV-Series unvollständiger Import Plugins & Erweiterungen 5
toricred Using TMM, How to Stop Importer From Going to The Movie Database for Data General 1
Lichloathe MP2 importing keyart instead of poster General 0
P Recordings not showing up unless re-imported and not possible to delete General 0
C Importer works super slow My TVSeries 5
C Imported media doesn't show up immediately? General 1
X Recording import hängt Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 0
J [fixed] Import issue with alternate movie title matching the name of another movie Submit: Bug Reports 7
B xmltv - cannot import tvguide.xml australia Installation, configuration support 0
B [solved] tvguide.xml not importing australian channels Electronic Program Guide 10
J [fixed] Importer confused on specific movies with the same title, different years and different NFO's Submit: Bug Reports 3
azzuro [fixed] [WIP MP2.3] - Audio files not imported to MP MediaPortal 2 18
thepahakurki TVDB import not working My TVSeries 3
T I cannot get a basic media import-what is the best configuration? General 10
L TV-Series kein Import Plugins & Erweiterungen 6
J [fixed] [MP2-833] 2.2.2 server crash during import Submit: Bug Reports 50
D Ripped movies not importing unless IMDB code is included in folder name General 4
R [solved] Moving pictures importer wont add files from a removable drive. Is there a work around ? Moving Pictures 8
MausWiesel LightsOut-Connector für MP2? Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 9
fredco [solved] Large import not working Moving Pictures 15
M [solved] MP2 Not discovering all movies Newcomers Forum 2
J [fixed] [MP2-821] Importer glitches in 2.2 Submit: Bug Reports 42
Golf4 [solved] Bei Import und grabben der Medieninhalte - Client ausschalten? Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 1
cbr954rr Possibillity to export and import all client settings? General 0
Jean-Christophe MP 2.2 - Where can I find Movies NOT imported (and why??) ? General 13