Importer still crashes (1 Viewer)

IndoDanny

Portal Member
May 29, 2011
Home Country
Indonesia Indonesia
I have this problem already for months with moving pictures. I thought if I would wait a while the bug would be fixed, but unfortunately it didn't.
Everytime when I start movingpictures config it would not import my new movies anymore. At this moment it crashes while importing movies. Out of frustration I didn't use MP anymore and also tried to use myfilms, but I really like Movingpictures. I hope somebody can help.

I use MP version 1.9 and the latest movingpictures version.

Logs are attached.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    @IndoDanny first off the MediaPortal-Error log file contain errors that you have incompatible plugins. Meaning you upgraded MediaPortal without upgrading all the plugins to be compatible. That is asking for trouble and can actually be a reason for unexpected/unstable behaviour. Then a bunch of SQLite errors appear, which usually indicate a major database corruption.

Your best bet might be to remove all traces of MediaPortal and all plugins, and install fresh, do *NOT* use any backups, because you will most likely re-introduce all the bugs again. Of course you can clean everything up manually and fix it that way, but then you really need to know what you are doing. Forget one little DLL from an old version and you might have to start all over again months down the road.

mvCentral updated version for MP1.8/1.9 is available on the forum, majority of the other plugns you can obtain via the Extension Installer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom