Importing coverart to ANT (1 Viewer)

Johan

Portal Pro
April 19, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I know this really has nothing to do with MyFilms plug-in but since a lot of you guys are using ANT I assume I possibly can get some answer for this here.

I am using the IMDB script in ANT to import movie information as well as coverart into ANT database. It works great and I also get high res coverart pictures. The problem is that sometimes I get coverart in foreign languages (not english) or other strange images.

Is there any script that can import from IMDB as well as have the possibility to manually choose coverart from the available ones. In the "standard" My Videos part of MP I can after importing pictures choose from sometimes 20 different coverarts.

Any help or ideas is very much appreciated.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    What i did, use MP's internal movie db to get correct pictures, so they show up fine in MP\Videos Filmstrip view.

Then any incorrect one's in the Ant db, point them to the mediaportal\thumbs\video\title folder and import the picture i want (hi-res names end in L)

When everything done, i save to both xml (pictures saved and visible) and amc format, and then backup the catalog folder.

You only want to do this once right, repeating myself here, please do a backup of catalog folder.

Johan

Portal Pro
    April 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    This of course works, but it should be a script available who does this automatically from the beginning.

Thanks for the tip anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom