Imposible to reproduce AVC codec and MPEG AUDIO (1 Viewer)

Satbakker

Portal Member
February 24, 2011
Malaga
Home Country
Spain Spain
MediaPortal Version: Media Portal 1.1.2
MediaPortal Skin: Pure Vision HD
Windows Version: OS 7 32 SP1 All Up to date
CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 Processor 3200+ 2.01 GHz (set to 2.20)
HDD: WD250 SATA /WD 1T SATA
Memory: 2,00 GB DDR
Motherboard: Asus A8NE
Video Card: Asus Ati HD 5450 Silent 1GHz DDR 2
Video Card Driver: 8.690.0.0
Sound Card: On Board Realtek AC´97 Audio
Sound Card AC3: ATI High Defenition Audio Device
Sound Card Driver: 6.0.1.6305
1. TV Card:
1. TV Card Type:
1. TV Card Driver:
2. TV Card:
2. TV Card Type:
2. TV Card Driver:
3. TV Card:
3. TV Card Type:
3. TV Card Driver:
4. TV Card:
4. TV Card Type:
4. TV Card Driver:
MPEG2 Video Codec: ffdshow video decoder
MPEG2 Audio Codec: ffdshow audio decoder
h.264 Video Codec: ffdshow DXVA video decoder
Satelite/CableTV Provider:
HTPC Case: Origen X15E V2
Cooling: Zalman
Power Supply: 480 W
Remote: Microsoft Media Center Remote control. Model 1039
TV: Panasonic 42" Full HD Plasma
TV - HTPC Connection: HDMI

Hi All,

I have a problem wich allready did me re-install windows and recofigur everything but I can´t fix it.

All worked well and I don´t even know why, but I also don´t understand why it stopt working!

The point is that I´m not able to play bdmv files. Whenever I start a movie I get the mesage:
Imposible to play, Video codec: AVC, Audio Codec: mpeg audio version 1, layer 3

Ive installed all kind of codecs starting with Saf 5, that´s where everything used to play fine with, tried COREAVC 2.0, tried shark007, tried the DTV-DVD Microsoft codecs ..... nothing works.

I´¨m using powerDVD 9 for playback blu ray files, have installed blu ray handler everything should be okay I think.

Searched a lot on the forum but can´t find a solution, I´m desperate.... I have read many times the media portal wiki and followed the instructions but nothing helps me out, nothing seems to work.

Where can I find an exact how to for setting up the codecs or push me in the right direction? I really don´t know what I´m doing wrong.

domb

Portal Pro
October 30, 2006
You need Gabests MPEG Source Splitter to use Blu-ray handler. I install it from HD Pack but it should be installed with SAF.

Also, how have you ended up with a Blu-ray with MPEG3 audio? Its not part of the spec I shouldn't have thought you'll have much with MPEG3 in an m2ts stream. This is much more likely the source of your problem. Did you create this structure because it its not correct... you need pcm, ac3 or dts or one of the lossless audio formats (ac3 plus, dts-hd, dts-ma etc).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom