Include a Jukebox in MedaPortal (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Hi all,

i was missing a Jukebox feaure in MyMusik for log Party's. To let it play MP3 files for random and let the guest select there own musik.

I have found two grate programms for that. Both can be integrated into MediaPortal and are ful skinnable. So you can change the UI to fit into the MediaPortal if you don't likne the original one's.

You can find them here:
DSD Jukebox: http://www.dsd-jukebox.de/pages/english.html
WinCab: http://webpages.charter.net/celamantia/jukebox/#future

My favorite is the WinCab Jukebox. You can control it with a minimum number of key and it quits with the ESC key. Here is a Screen shot:
dwj30b1.gif

You can include both with the same methode as Oliver-h has used in his tip for CD-Rip http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1729

Here is my include in mymusicsongs.xml:
Code:
		    <control>
			    <description>Scan button</description>
			    <type>button</type>
			    <id>9</id>
			    <posX>60</posX>
			    <posY>301</posY>
			    <label>193</label>
			    <onleft>9</onleft>
			    <onright>50</onright>
			    <onup>19</onup>
			    <ondown>378</ondown>
		    </control>

<control>
	<description>Wincab</description> 
	<type>button</type> 
	<id>378</id> 
	<posX>60</posX> 
	<posY>335</posY> 
	<label>Jukebox</label> 
	<onleft>9</onleft> 
	<onright>50</onright> 
	<onup>9</onup> 
	<ondown>379</ondown> 
	<application>C:\Programme\Jukebox\wincab.exe</application> 
	<arguments></arguments> 
</control> 
<control>
	<description>DSD Jukebox</description> 
	<type>button</type> 
	<id>379</id> 
	<posX>60</posX> 
	<posY>368</posY> 
	<label>DSD Jukebox</label> 
	<onleft>9</onleft> 
	<onright>50</onright> 
	<onup>378</onup> 
	<ondown>2</ondown> 
	<application>C:\Programme\DSD Jukebox\Jukebox.Exe</application> 
	<arguments></arguments> 
</control> 

</control>
		<control>
			<type>group</type>
			<description>group element</description>
			<animation>FlyInFromTop</animation>

Have fun
HaPe

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Agree totally with the first part of this, my intentions are to move the buttons that I don't like off of the screen where they can't be seen. What I was hoping to do was create two new buttons in the menubutton style, (dialoglist mode), and alter the relevant OnlineVideos properties. As one is only number of items to display, and...
Agree totally with the first part of this, my intentions are to move the buttons that I don't like off of the screen where they...
Good evening everyone, I need some help with skinning buttons for Online Videos. What I am trying to achieve is move the buttons...
Replies
Views
In theory simply need add in MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1 Block like: GUIPropertyManager.SetProperty("focusPosX", _positionX); GUIPropertyManager.SetProperty("focusPosY", _positionY);
In theory simply need add in MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1 Block like: GUIPropertyManager.SetProperty("focusPosX", _positionX)...
Following properties would be very useful in my skin design: #posX The X position of the currently focused control #posY...
Replies
Views
Yes that's more or less correct. I would like to set the #selectedindex to a value passed by hyperlinkParameter and set the focus. Of course we would know the control ID of what we want to focus, that should be the easy part by setting the default control on the screen we are jumping to but it is jumping to the correct item in the...
Yes that's more or less correct. I would like to set the #selectedindex to a value passed by hyperlinkParameter and set the focus...
Evening all! Here's a challenge. I would like a button on Basic Home, or wherever, to take me to a specific item in a listcontrol...
Replies
Views
Ich schreibe gerade an einem Plugin und bin an der Stelle, wo ich die Texte mehrsprachig machen will. Orientiert habe ich mich dabei am Plugin für OnlineVideos. Dort gibt es in der myonlinevideos z.B. den Eintrag: <control> <type>button</type> <description>Update Sites</description> <id>13</id>...
Ich schreibe gerade an einem Plugin und bin an der Stelle, wo ich die Texte mehrsprachig machen will. Orientiert habe ich mich...
Ich schreibe gerade an einem Plugin und bin an der Stelle, wo ich die Texte mehrsprachig machen will. Orientiert habe ich mich...
Replies
Views
This works fine Thank You... Another quest. When it works i ask this in Skin specific forum, but is it given from your tool, that i can onup go too the dashboard in basichome and scroll through the covers and enter the info site from there ? For example latest movies...
This works fine Thank You... Another quest. When it works i ask this in Skin specific forum, but is it given from your tool, that...
Hm i have little problems to show the covers in the basic home dashboard, the rest is showen. In trakt directly the covers are...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom