$INFO like function fro skins?

Discussion in 'MediaPortal 1 Skins' started by sanssome, November 15, 2008.

1. sanssome

sanssome Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In XBMC skinning there is an $INFO function to pull attributes from the object in question. Is there something similar in MP?

I'm trying to modify slideshow to display EXIF data in labels. In XMBC I can use <label>$INFO[slideshow.filename]</label> etc. to print this data directly on the photo. I know there is an F3 OSD option in MP, but I'm looking for something less intrusive and I haven't seen any postings indicating the OSD is customizable and there is a way to get at the current picture's EXIF data.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!