Infoservice skinfiles (replacement for MP rss-ticker plugin) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 MediaPortal 2 - 2.4 Release DE
Good job, nice release as usual (y)
Good job, nice release as usual (y)
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4 MediaPortal 2.4 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
That was it! Thanks a lot!
That was it! Thanks a lot!
First - sorry can't really find the right place where to post this :unsure: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/infoservice-522/...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2.3 Release DE
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
Replies
Views
I've uploaded a new version. This time i've improved the notify dialog for news or new tweets. But duo to this change, a new skin file is needed. But there is also a backward compatibility, if the skin file is not installed. Then the old dialog will be used. The new skin files for Titan and TITANIUS are already included. Here is a...
I've uploaded a new version. This time i've improved the notify dialog for news or new tweets. But duo to this change, a new skin...
Description InfoService is a plugin for that provides weather/feed and twitter informations on the home screen. It has also a feed...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, hopefully someone is reading here and may help. I installed new system (win 10 pro) and have an new TV with UHD resolution. Now i want mpdisplay++ on my second screen, 3,5 inch TFT, with 640x480 pixels. Unfortunately mpdisplay++ doesnt get the right resolution from the small tft. it give me an resolution from 1280x720...
Hi everybody, hopefully someone is reading here and may help. I installed new system (win 10 pro) and have an new TV with UHD...
MPDisplay++ - Extended Display/Touchscreen Plugin A Second GUI For MediaPortal For Multiple External Monitors/Touchscreens/PC's...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom