inno3d personal cinema FX 5700 LE, can it work on MP? (1 Viewer)

bkng

Portal Member
November 15, 2005
Did you get it to work

Hi there,

I wass wondering....did you ever get it to work cause i have the same card and cant get the sound in to work and cannot record any TV.

Bert

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    See the sticky at the top of this forum about sending us information to get your card supported.

DMAN

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Well I gave in and reinstalled the machine from scratch. All working properly again now, which is good, but a shame I couldn't find out what was actually wrong. Windows updates turned off for now just in case...
    Well I gave in and reinstalled the machine from scratch. All working properly again now, which is good, but a shame I couldn't...
    I've got a weird problem with my single-seat MP installation. Recently (a few days ago) it stopped being able to receive any...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, I'm quite new to this forum so please excuse me if I'm short on my understanding on how this works, I've been trying to find a solution for a couple of days but I've been yet unsuccessful. I'm trying to use an old HP Touchsmart (iq500) as a TV screen to live stream my PS2, as I haven't got enough room/money for a new TV. The...
    Hi, I'm quite new to this forum so please excuse me if I'm short on my understanding on how this works, I've been trying to find a...
    Hi, I'm quite new to this forum so please excuse me if I'm short on my understanding on how this works, I've been trying to find a...
    Replies
    Views
    I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how MPExtended get this info ...
    I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how...
    Hi everyone, I am hoping someone can help with the following. I am based in the UK. I have a family member who has a disability...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi mm1352000, first thanks for your lightning fast reply. Of course this is not an issue of Mediaportal. Sorry if this somehow sounded like that. I just wanted to check, if someone has made similar experience and possibly found a solution/driver that works. But the chances that a similar configuration is in use is pretty low, I...
    Hi mm1352000, first thanks for your lightning fast reply. Of course this is not an issue of Mediaportal. Sorry if this somehow...
    Hi, I guess I need some help from the experts here. If you are looking for the Log-Files, please be so kind and take a minute to...
    Replies
    Views
    MPTVScheduler can run on Android TV too but not as nice as kodi of course.
    MPTVScheduler can run on Android TV too but not as nice as kodi of course.
    Getting right to the point. Is MP2 going to work with an HDHomerun Extend? I have MP1 installed on my laptop and EPG Buddy to grab...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom