[Blog] Inside Scoop 1.8: How You Can Improve MediaPortal (1 Viewer)

no_rspect

Portal Member
June 27, 2006
Western Australia
I would like to add my thanks for the nice explanation and a bit of positive vibing to get people involved in a correct way. Too much complaining at things going wrong, just attracts more lazy people who also want to complain. I will do my best to actually add a real bug report if I find one.
I have uninstalled MP at the moment, waiting for tomorrow... very exciting.
I am taking the time to upgrade the video card in the HTPC and move the twin tuners to another machine to become the tv server. So I will make sure to update all the system specs so I can be helpful.

Thanks again.
Is the grass greener on the other side of the development :)

sleepycol

Portal Pro
June 2, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Dadeo & MP team,

An outstanding article. It gives a small insight into the really hard work you guys do in providing us all with this quite brilliant piece of software. I guess you only get to hear when there is a problem (including from me!) but I want you all to know this is by far the best piece of software I have and it inspired me to build my own HTPC a few years ago.

KEEP UP THE FANTASTIC WORK (and the bug chasing!)

Cheers,
Colin

lsf3og

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2010
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Very good article. I immediately added my system-specs for any future bugs. MP runs almost perfect at the moment. Thanks for all the supposedly hard work.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom