Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi everyone

had kai black bootskin installed which i did from a link in a topic a while ago and have had to reinstall xp and for the life of me cannot remember how to reinstall it, bootskin from stardock will not do it and as far as i can remeber it was'nt that complicated can anyone help as fed up looking at ms screen and doing search does not bring up any results.

Thanks Rayuk 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as a dedicated opto-electronic calibrator but it's more than adequate for this application and much better than trying to do things by eye (even when the lack of sync is massively obvious, subjective...
    Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as...
    Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as...
    Replies
    Views
    I don't know how that option works 'under the hood' in MP, but another user had a recent problem related to Remote Desktop connections (Power Scheduler stopping the PC from sleeping due to an active RDP connection), so maybe something has changed in Windows 10 recently?
    I don't know how that option works 'under the hood' in MP, but another user had a recent problem related to Remote Desktop...
    Hi Guys, I've had MediaPortal running fine for many years, upgrading each version as and when it came out. I've had it start with...
    Replies
    Views
    I am still here, thanks for the input, so I have now settled on mp1, I am not afraid of a lot of tweaking. Good news on tuners is I can run side by side with my WMC setup, as my tuners are using DVBlink to combine channels for WMC, so WMC is using 8 virtual tuners from DVBlink while MP is using the tuners directly. Of course they are...
    I am still here, thanks for the input, so I have now settled on mp1, I am not afraid of a lot of tweaking. Good news on tuners is...
    No doubt I am not the first to make this journey so hopefully all can be achieved. So in short I have been running WMC for 8 years...
    Replies
    Views
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-4969] - Fix typo in...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    After uninstalling MySQL make sure you delete the MySQL folders in Program Files/Program Files (x86) and Program Data (if you do not see the Program Data folder you need to change the view to see hidden folders). A full reinstall of MP should then work
    After uninstalling MySQL make sure you delete the MySQL folders in Program Files/Program Files (x86) and Program Data (if you do...
    Hi I am running MediaPortal 1.2.3.0 as I am used to using it and found a newer version more difficult to use so I prefer not to...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom