Installing Daily CVS - where is start.bat ? (1 Viewer)

AndyUK49er

Portal Member
December 18, 2005
Reading, UK
When installing the latest CVS patch on top of 0.2RC2 the instructions ask to run "start.bat"

Where is this file please ?

Thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos prior to the menu. Then, when it comes to display the menu, MediaPortal crashes. I'm using Windows 7 on a fresh installation and with all the updates available applied to the system. Windows shows a...
Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos...
Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos...
Replies
Views
Where do you read this? I’m not aware of such thing and never came across it. Does MP2 not install correctly? If so, please attach the installer logs here so we can see issues. Edit: I’m also using a x64 version of windows 10/11 and never needed to rename anything. Probably you found an outdated info in our wiki.
Where do you read this? I’m not aware of such thing and never came across it. Does MP2 not install correctly? If so, please attach...
I have installed MP2 following the instructions . I read: " If using a 64 bit version of Windows, you will need to rename the MS...
Replies
Views
Of course it does! Doh! Glad we missed that there was a 2.4.1 update - we're usually assiduous about updating all our software to its latest versions.
Of course it does! Doh! Glad we missed that there was a 2.4.1 update - we're usually assiduous about updating all our software to...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home theatre room with a beamer and has Media Portal installed, from the living room, where there is a TV that is connected to the HTPC. Unfortunately, I don't know how to do this remote control once the...
I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
Replies
Views
To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems with Mediaportal2 and both have been fixed quickly by forum members. I am very impressed by both the forum and the quality of the Mediaportal2 package. Keep up the good work and thank you to all that...
To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom