Integration of ICQ (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Hi,

what's up with ICQ? I've read, that MSN should be supported. But there aren't a lot of MSN-Users in Germany. Nearly everybody i know uses ICQ.

Miranda could be an easy way to solve this problem. With a nice skin....hui! :)

A

Anonymous

MrMario64 said:
this will be MSN so stop the stuff about ICQ,JABBER,YAHOO whatever.
MSN it is and will stay for now.

Shit

Something like Miranda would be perfect. So the user would be able to choose, witch network he prefers :(

A

Anonymous

That quote was teking out of context! The title of that thread was specifically about the MSN plugin. He just didn't want that thread to get confused. You are always welcome to add an ICQ plug-in yourself :)

Bierkoenig said:
MrMario64 said:
this will be MSN so stop the stuff about ICQ,JABBER,YAHOO whatever.
MSN it is and will stay for now.

Shit

Something like Miranda would be perfect. So the user would be able to choose, witch network he prefers :(

A

Anonymous

If I would be able to do it.....why not.

But I don't have a clou how to code in C++ or C# or any other language than Delphi.

A

Anonymous

Bierkoenig said:
If I would be able to do it.....why not.

But I don't have a clou how to code in C++ or C# or any other language than Delphi.

I don't think he meant you specificly :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Well, your issue is really weird. Normally, battery should be OK but, who know ? And, if you have something like that : It could be interesting to see if your battery give 3 Volts. Also, if, after 3 days (for example) if you can start your PC manually and, go into the BIOS, motherboard BIOS time could be a good indicator.
Well, your issue is really weird. Normally, battery should be OK but, who know ? And, if you have something like that : It could...
I have been using MediaPortal 1.x (currently 1.30) since 2013 on a Zotac ZBOX ID83 (Intel I3, Windows 7 now Windows 10). I record...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Create .nfo files DE
Cheers, just came from there. :)
Cheers, just came from there. :)
I may not have this in the right forum, if so let me know and I will move it. I use MP1 mostly for watching the METRIC TONNE of TV...
Replies
Views
It’s technically not possible to combine the library and folder view. This is also the case for other HTPC softwares I fear. The media can quickly organized by filters, sorting etc., it’s not about fanart. The folder view is meant just as a basic navigation feature.
It’s technically not possible to combine the library and folder view. This is also the case for other HTPC softwares I fear. The...
Hi everyone, a newbie here who's just started playing around with MP2. I'm trying to get my music collection sorted (a collection...
Replies
Views
moved off-topic comments to 1.30.0 - Release naming discussions
moved off-topic comments to 1.30.0 - Release naming discussions
We have just released MediaPortal 1.30 - Ukraine Highlights of this release Improvement / Rework: [MP1-5092] - Update MediaInfo...
Replies
Views
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: New: Improvement /...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom