Integration/replacement of now playing screen (1 Viewer)

vetlel

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi again,
    Is it possible to have the my lyrics screen replace the nowplaying screen?
    Or, if i implement the my lyrics labels into the now playing screen, would that be a possibility?

Now of to post in the one touch music thread, to see if it is possible to jump to the my lyrics screen ;-)
    (that's half of the issue solved)

BTW, Great plugin...

(As you may be able to notice, i have some time on my hands now, and busy (again) to make mediaportal look the way, I want.)

Edit: If it were to replace the now playing screen, there would also not be a reason to have the pluginlisted on the homescreen, lees and all that...

mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    It is not possible to do so. MyLyrics is a plugin and its code cannot replace the functionaly that is controlling the nowplaying screen. However you can at ease link to the plugin from skin files and thereby get the next best thing.

cheers

jimwin

Portal Pro
    December 23, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    Hi Vetlel,
    what skin are you using? I've made a modification to the Blue3Wide skin that changes the link to "Now Playing" to "My Lyrics" if its installed. It was mainly written to add support for music Fanart, so its in the Fanart Handler Plugin thread here:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...-fanart-scraper-76535/index41.html#post647825

It should work happily as normal if you don't use Fanart Handler too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom