Internet (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Hola,

maybe include a browser like in myHTPC simpleBrowser.

Greets sonic*

A

Anonymous

SimpleBrowser is/was a completely separate application anyway, so no reason why you can't launch it from MP.

A

Anonymous

i just wanna give an insperation how u can manage it with set links and navigate

A

Anonymous

sonicsw said:
Hola,

maybe include a browser like in myHTPC simpleBrowser.

Greets sonic*

There are several posts on this subject and also a solution on how to implement. It is best if you try to keep to already submitted requests so that the forum doesn't get cluttered up with the same information over and over :)

The request thread:
http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=172&highlight=browser

The solution thread:
http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=647&highlight=browser

A

Anonymous

sonicsw said:
i just wanna give an insperation how u can manage it with set links and navigate

There are the possiblitity to use a COM object for integrate a IE engine in a application (so you need to have a ie 5.5 or better installed on your machine... )
I'm a C++ developer I can check this... Some info later ;)

A

Anonymous

oh sorry that u work arround, but firefox is no option for me.
Like 2 see if u can make it with the IE NooTe

Thx
Sonic*

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 TV Guide Seach button not working DE
Well done, I was thinking this but didn't have a chance to double check the code
Well done, I was thinking this but didn't have a chance to double check the code
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 TVMosaic Provider for MP2 DE
This point of the list is still open (others too). The next user reports a black screen in Live-TV with TVMosaic in the German thread.
This point of the list is still open (others too). The next user reports a black screen in Live-TV with TVMosaic in the German thread.
The current TV engine (TVE3) for Media Portal 1 and 2 was developed long time before and is not state of the art any more...
Replies
Views
Thanks @high, bug report options look good now.
Thanks @high, bug report options look good now.
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 MediaPortal 2 - 2.4 Release DE
Good job, nice release as usual (y)
Good job, nice release as usual (y)
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4 MediaPortal 2.4 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
I remember that the home content was not always up to date. One situation I think can cause this is during import as the list only update after the import is completed. Maybe we could have the force behavior during import only and after it completes the home content should always be up to date?
I remember that the home content was not always up to date. One situation I think can cause this is during import as the list only...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom