interop.x10 (1 Viewer)

murali

Portal Member
October 4, 2005
I saw the dll in mediaportal sourcecode. But there is no license info on it. Is the source code available somewhere? What is the license attached to it?

thanks in advance,
Murali

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Skin Properties DE
Thanks RoChess. Somehow I always forget the web archive when looking for information that leads to dead links. :rolleyes:
Thanks RoChess. Somehow I always forget the web archive when looking for information that leads to dead links. :rolleyes:
Not sure if I’ve missed this info somewhere here but is there a full list or wiki that’s actually working with a full list of...
Replies
Views
hi team, this error seemed to literally start overnight - not as a result of any windows update or related. tried all the usual things TVGuide shows no data available in MP2 and after running TVSetup and telling WebEPG to grab now I am presented with the attached error screen - TvSetup then crashes out. I have run a repair on...
hi team, this error seemed to literally start overnight - not as a result of any windows update or related. tried all the usual...
hi team, this error seemed to literally start overnight - not as a result of any windows update or related. tried all the usual...
Replies
Views
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
Replies
Views
I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
Replies
Views
When starting, the Media Portal says that the database is damaged, the computer may have crashed while writing to the database, or the disk is damaged or some other problem. SQLiteClient: FanartHandler.db3 cmd:sqlite3_finalize err:CORRUPT/CORRUPT detailed:database disk image is malformed query You can try to treat the database as a...
When starting, the Media Portal says that the database is damaged, the computer may have crashed while writing to the database, or...
Hi, I use Mediaportal 1 a lot and have created a lot of Fanart jpegs for my music soundtracks but just in the last 2 weeks I have...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom