iPiMP for Blackberry Playbook (1 Viewer)

leviathan

Portal Pro
August 9, 2007
Hi,

I am interested to port the iPiMP Interface to Blackberry Playbook. Are there some other BBs users out there interested in?

regards

Levi

O

OL_1973

AW: iPiMP for Blackberry Playbook

Yes, that where very interesting. I also use a BlackBerry.

leviathan

Portal Pro
August 9, 2007
AW: iPiMP for Blackberry Playbook

Hm, the interface works on my Playbook! No needs to code something :)

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Iphone? The topic title says ipimp for blackberry.

Nonciazzecco

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 3, 2010
    Milano
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I use a BB9800.
    Is iPIMP working with this device? It should be great!!
    I think is not a problem of OS but of browser and I can not understand which is the correct one to use, but I can be wrong I am just an average user.

Ciao

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be the chance to interface the MP-TV series plugin with TMDB also. I don't say to eliminate the chance to keep data from TVDB, but at least the option to choose to switch to TMDB or (why not?) other sources.
    Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be...
    Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes I can. I had a delay of 5seconds before each playback of a video through the pictures plugin. Fixed it but pablik found a regression, so I fixed it even better. Last fix isn't in current testbuild as far as I know
    Yes I can. I had a delay of 5seconds before each playback of a video through the pictures plugin. Fixed it but pablik found a...
    I'm interested in some information on Loading... , however permissions prevent viewing the content. Can someone pls elaborate on...
    Replies
    Views
    Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
    Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
    I recently move to Los Angeles, California and downloaded & installed Media Portal 1.32 pre Release, to find out the programs media...
    Replies
    Views
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
    Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Delete recordings DE
    Hi, please check the yellow box (almost bottom of the page) about deleting recordings in the wiki. It’s possible to delete recordings, if access is guaranted. I’m not sure which connection problems you have. Normally the client is directly connected to the server on startup. In case you feel it’s too long, please describe the issue...
    Hi, please check the yellow box (almost bottom of the page) about deleting recordings in the wiki. It’s possible to delete...
    Hi, I can't seem to find any posts in this forum or on the wiki on deleting recordings. I am currently running 2.4.1 and there...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom