iPiMP for iPad (1 Viewer)

andijegg

Portal Pro
December 9, 2008
Rosenheim
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi cheezey,

have you planed, to fit on iPiMP for the iPad? Now if I open the Web GUI on the iPad it is scaled in iPhone resolution on the iPad Screen and the Zoom function looks almost horrible :)

Andi

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
August 26, 2004
West Yorks, UK
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Lucky you for having an iPad. :p

Try this...

In C:\Program Files\iPiMP\Aspx\iPhone\Default.aspx

Change line 25:

from

Code:
<meta name="viewport" content="width=320; initial-scale=1.0; maximum-scale=1.0; user-scalable=0;"/>

to

Code:
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width; initial-scale=1.0; maximum-scale=1.0; user-scalable=0;"/>

and report back.

Mat1102

Portal Member
May 29, 2010
Re: AW: iPiMP for iPad

I'm having problem getting ipimp to play movies, so in the mean time I made an iPad icon .... Looks crappy as the image is large, but once reduced on the ipad sceen its fine

apple-pad-icon.png

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Great icon but MePo looks totally unhappy/unimpressed with his iPad!
    lol
    Any chance you can have a go at making him look a little more happy?

Mat1102

Portal Member
    May 29, 2010
    Will have a look, I just used the one cheezie did for the itouch logo

give me a min to find a smiler

Hows this? :)

my-ipad.png

Mat1102

Portal Member
    May 29, 2010
    Thanks - he's now on my pad!

........ and I can confirm that the above change to the code pushes the asp's to full screen. You have to create a new link from Safari once you have made the change otherwise the screen stays phone size in the middle of the ipad - if it doesn't work first time, try clearing safari cache from the settings menu on the ipad.

The remote control buttons are to the top right of the screen (which is a very minor point) - if centred at the top of the page, this would leave a lovely space for a graphic of what was currently playing - tricky to force refresh pages though?

Cheezey, if you want pics, please pm. It would look so good just scrolling through the covers!! hint hint :D thanks for all your hard work - I'm still trying to get my videos to play, but must get some sleep.

andijegg

Portal Pro
    December 9, 2008
    Rosenheim
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: iPiMP for iPad

Hi cheezey,

thank you for the modification! This works just fine :)

I hope there will more modifications in future :) like Thumbnails or something like this, with the bigger iPad screen, there will be so much opportunities for iPiMP.

Thank's for the great work cheezey!

Users who are viewing this thread