IPTV Scanning/viewing issue (1 Viewer)

Doncyp

Portal Member
March 22, 2008
Country flag
Could you give me an example of how i add user agent to channel line please?

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Country flag
    you can apply it here:
    1630697270313.png

It might be a bit cumbersome to add it to all channels though...

Doncyp

Portal Member
    March 22, 2008
    Country flag
    Well after many hours of pulling my hair out, it appears users agent vlc works!!
    Whats the difference between default iptv filter and georgius filter that i would have to enter vlc user agent to get it to work?
    Now next question is there a way to edit all channels in one hit to add a user agent or can i edit the m3u file directly to add agent?
    Anyhow I'm so thankful you have given so much time to my issue, thank you!

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Country flag
    i suspect that default iptv filter adds a useragent of it's own.
    and unfortunately I don't know any way to mass edit them, i think I did some mysql magic to put in my useragents...
    perhaps some improvements can be made in that area in the future...

Doncyp

Portal Member
    March 22, 2008
    Country flag
    OK managed to mass edit for anyone wanting to know just export tv channels and use a text editor (i use Notepad++ ) and just replace for example &amp with &HttpUserAgent=vlc and choose replace all obviously use whatever agent works vlc in my case then either delete current channels in tv server and re import (and setup epg mapping again) or just re import but there will be duplicates but it will keep any epg mapping
    Anyhow doskabouter thank you so much again for all the time and effort!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, Hoping someone can help me with the following issue. I have been running IPTV without issue for a while now but all of a sudden none of my channels work if the Mediaportal IPTV Filter and url source splitter is installed (Georgeius version), if I use built in default DVB-IP filter it works fine but of course online Videos plugin...
    Hi, Hoping someone can help me with the following issue. I have been running IPTV without issue for a while now but all of a sudden...
    Hi, Hoping someone can help me with the following issue. I have been running IPTV without issue for a while now but all of a sudden...
    Replies
    Views
    Just wanted to remind that this really would be an big improvement. ;)
    Just wanted to remind that this really would be an big improvement. ;)
    Started on: 2020-03-22 last update: 2020-03-22 Summary: Add a checkbox for adding IPTV channels without checking signal level and...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 iptv DE
    hello i'm looking to install channel from iptv provider with playlist m3u or .ts link but when i scan the playlist all links are not working i installed plugins iptv source filter i don't if i missed something i could not find a proper tutorial to istall iptv channel if someone can help me, please
    hello i'm looking to install channel from iptv provider with playlist m3u or .ts link but when i scan the playlist all links are...
    hello i'm looking to install channel from iptv provider with playlist m3u or .ts link but when i scan the playlist all links are...
    Replies
    Views
    I completely uninstalled MP1 and installed MP2. Audio is now good. I'm relieved, and I suppose a little glad to have been forced to make the switch, because I'm already liking MP2 more. But still, the original problem remains a frustrating mystery.
    I completely uninstalled MP1 and installed MP2. Audio is now good. I'm relieved, and I suppose a little glad to have been forced...
    I am running 1.29 Pre-release on Windows 10 Pro. I use MP only to watch TV through my Hauppauge tuner card. I am suddenly getting...
    Replies
    Views
    Withdrawing this question as I've decided to change hardware. Thanks anyway for your help.
    Withdrawing this question as I've decided to change hardware. Thanks anyway for your help.
    Hi there, I've been using MP1 for a few years without issues. In December I bought a new TBS card (6910) with CI interface. I...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom