[other] iptv set up ? (1 Viewer)

bc420

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 15, 2012
    Bring Cash
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    hi there folks i have noticed there really is not any config on iptv just a pre set list . is there a add on a person can use for setting up url and password user type thing ? maybe i am not seeing it ? it would be great to have a full featured iptv config , tv these days is going in this direction so why not emulate some of these little boxs with iptv on mediaportal.. :) i would be happy to help set this up and test if we could get together on this unless there is reason why there is not yet, thnx for your time people !

Mark

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hello Mark

i have noticed there really is not any config on iptv just a pre set list .
    Are you talking about this screen?
    http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_...2_TV_Servers/6_Scan_DVB-IP#Preparing_the_scan

is there a add on a person can use for setting up url and password user type thing ? maybe i am not seeing it ? it would be great to have a full featured iptv config , tv these days is going in this direction so why not emulate some of these little boxs with iptv on mediaportal.. :) i would be happy to help set this up and test if we could get together on this unless there is reason why there is not yet
    Can you give some examples of IPTV services you have [or could have] access to that require user names and passwords?

I ask this because the kinds of IPTV services that the "DVB-IP" tuner is designed to receive are mostly available from internet service providers. Only the ISP's subscribers can access the services (by virtue of the fact that they're connected to the ISP's network), and therefore user names and passwords are generally not required.

Regards,
    mm

bc420

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 15, 2012
    Bring Cash
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    i didnt see any where i could config for a url . for services like wowtv or magtv nanotv iptv need to be able to type in the address and they have a user and pass with a mac address to ping back the user verification idk just thought i would try with mepo first since it is already set up on my pc and works so good for other stuff .i have tried the onlinevideos1.9.0.0 streaming tv addon but its so so at best maybe because of my location idk,, still no way to config it for other providers . hope you dont mind i am new to iptv thing and learning .it would be great to use iptv on mepo over xbmc kodi . or one of those terrible boxs ! they sell $ , if you guys had a addon that i could use for this i would happily donate something to this cause ! thnx for your time mm1352000

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom