IR-Remote receiver (with wake on IR) WinLIRC (1 Viewer)

atric

August 23, 2006
Germany
mzemina
Here is the link to the english manual: http://www.atric.de/IR-Einschalter/download/manual_en_rev4.pdf

I'm not so good in english, but I hope you can understand the manual.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask me per email at any time.

I can ship to USA - this is no problem.
The shipping costs outside Europe are EUR 5,50 for one item or EUR 9,00 for two or more items (non-insured).

The item price is EUR 19,50.

In the case of an order don't use the online-shop. Please order per email to: order@atric.de
A translated website with the possibility of a worldwide ordering is in preparation.

Three different serial connection cables available:
- external: for using the 9-pin external serial connector.
- internal type-5/type-9: for using the internal serial connection socket.

If you plan to use the internal connection socket, you must choose the right cable (type-5 or type-9).
There are two different variants of the pin-assignment of the internal serial port.
Type-5: Ground is connected to pin 5
Type-9: Ground is connected to pin 9

Please take a look at the mainboard manual to find out this information.
If you are not sure, please tell me the manufacturer an name of your mainboard.

If you want to pay with PayPal, I can send a payment link to you by email.

Atric

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
Just throwing it in: You guys know that you can wake your PC with an MCE remote receiver? (If your mainboard is not very old...)

Barbarossa

Portal Member
September 4, 2005
Italy
The iMon Inside remote has this as standard. I've been using this with MP for over a year now with no problems, I would recomend it.

It was only untill I started looking for a remote for my second (budget) HTPC that I realised that this wasn't standard!

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    I use the method that mPod suggested. MCE remote works perfectly (although I only use it to wake from Hibernate, but I am sure it works from off too since hibernate is the same state essentially).

Also, I have two Comrpo TV Tuner cards and they come with a connector for the PC Power switch which turns the Computer on from full off. Even if you don't use the Compro remotes you can learn their on function with your regular learning remote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom