irc client (2 Viewers)

ordinary73

Portal Member
October 9, 2004
Berlin, Germany
I would like to have an IRC client. Very thin and with the needful options.

... and DVB-T support as well (with B2C2 chipset support for TechniSat SkyStar2 and AirStar2). I hope it will not last long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks ge2301. Appreciated. Unfortunately, the much later version of .NET installed did not allow me to manually reinstall 4.71. What I ended up doing is uninstalling the (unsuccessful and inoperable MP2 2.4) program again and deleted all the temp files in my Windows Users AppData Temp directory plus any other redundant data in the...
Thanks ge2301. Appreciated. Unfortunately, the much later version of .NET installed did not allow me to manually reinstall 4.71...
I have used the MP2 2.2.2 client and server successfully for quite some time on my HTPC and several previous versions over the...
Replies
Views
It didn't find my ceton eth6 tuners. MP1 uses them, windows 10 and 11 see them but TV Mosaic doesn't see anything and there doesn't appear to be a way to make it.
It didn't find my ceton eth6 tuners. MP1 uses them, windows 10 and 11 see them but TV Mosaic doesn't see anything and there...
I was looking at moving from MP1 to MP2 and noticed that TV-Mosaic was the tvprovider of choice now. I followed the instructions...
Replies
Views
Will try to do so ;)
Will try to do so ;)
I'm customizing DefaultWideHD with larger text for my old eyes. I find that the name for the plugin "Moving Pictures" is too long...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bitstreaming E-AC3 DE
I have a reasonably modern HTPC setup: LG OLED77, Pioneer AV-Receiver SC LX901, 7.1 Klipsch speaker setup and a PC with nice specs with MP 1.30. Everything connected with HDMI. I have lav-filters setup to bitstream EVERY format. If I don't do this, I get a very unimpressive result from all my sources: very low volume, use of only a...
I have a reasonably modern HTPC setup: LG OLED77, Pioneer AV-Receiver SC LX901, 7.1 Klipsch speaker setup and a PC with nice specs...
I have a reasonably modern HTPC setup: LG OLED77, Pioneer AV-Receiver SC LX901, 7.1 Klipsch speaker setup and a PC with nice specs...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Logos not being displayed on a client DE
Looking good here.(y):)
Looking good here.(y):)
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom