IRSS + imon VFD + Harmony setup help (1 Viewer)

jure

Portal Member
August 21, 2007
Hi everyone,

I hope you can help me get my head arount the IRSS setup on my system. I've been using imon with Harmony remote untill now but never was able to use VFD with MediaPortal. Now I decided to try IRSS and with some help of chemelli I now finaly got it to work (thanks chemelli!).

Now another set of question arised. With imon manager I was able to control the entire computer, moving mouse etc. With IRSS I see I can do this with Translator. So my first question:

1. is there any preset list available for System wide controls I could import? I saw couple of .xml's like Media Player Classic.xml but importing them didn't do anything.

2. Now my remote is configured as MCE like chemelli suggested. The problem is that it has much less buttons configured. How can I connect the rest of my remote buttons with IRSS and MP?

3. The VFD worked fine in MP a couple of times but today when I woke up my HTPC the VFD shows some garbage symbols. They don't want to go away. I am using minidisplay with "Force reload during driver start" (otherwise the display doesn't want to work).

4. When my computer is shut down I cannot wake it up with MCE Power toggle command. It works only with my old imon Power on command it seems. Is this a know issue or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance!

jure

Portal Member
August 21, 2007
I switched to XBMC! Works much nicer and the VFD works flawlessly! Problem "sloved"!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom