Is anyone using the Cinergy 2400 yet? (1 Viewer)

fathead

Portal Pro
March 17, 2005
I'm looking to get one of these cards for my MP box, but have not seen anyone using one yet & no updates to the hardware list suggest it works.

jawbroken

Portal Pro
August 13, 2005
Home Country
Afghanistan Afghanistan
It says it has BDA drivers (http://tven.terratec.net/modules.ph...&POSTNUKESID=56375420e8d28e0eaf667b9434c0be46) so I don't know any reason why it shouldn't work. A PCI-E tuner would be nice to use up some of those free PCI-E slots I have at the moment.

You would need to set it up in the capture cards definition file yourself, using GraphEdit, though. Also, there are some issues with 2+ DVB tuners in windows XP, but these are solvable with a semi-legal patch.

If it sounds too complicated then you would be better off buying an officially supported card.

fathead

Portal Pro
March 17, 2005
It sounds a little complicated, but I have no choice. I've only got 3 expansion slots available & both of the PCI's are being used already. I need a PCI-E tuner.

jawbroken

Portal Pro
August 13, 2005
Home Country
Afghanistan Afghanistan
Okay, well if/when you get the card ou can follow the instructions here:
to add support for it. If you run into trouble someone might be able to help you on the forums or IRC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 recording video DE
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button. Doesn't always work though, my guess is it won't on protected vids but it is the only thing I have found other than the excellent download capability of Online Videos when available.
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button...
so really looking for an open source program that will record streams on the computer. not really found one that works well yet...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the replies. Looks like I'll have to do a bit of work then! Of course the other option is to have a mini PC connected to the TV and use MP2 on that instead of via Kodi. Something for the future perhaps.
Thanks for the replies. Looks like I'll have to do a bit of work then! Of course the other option is to have a mini PC connected...
I'm running MP2 on my PC and Kodi 19 with the MP client on my Amazon Fire TV box, and this works fine for playing anything from the...
Replies
Views
I was able to get everything working using mc2xml and xmltv. I still use SchedulesDirect as a source, but have turned off the Schedules Direct plugin.
I was able to get everything working using mc2xml and xmltv. I still use SchedulesDirect as a source, but have turned off the...
I don't know if anyone is still supporting SchedulesDirect at this point, but I'm about to toss my HTPC in the garbage because I...
Replies
Views
Thanks jfd553, Yes, I figured out it does download from Schedules Direct. I had done what you suggested and checked my download file for that specific channel number and could not find it. So I submitted a request to update the Schedules Direct data for my area. Took a few weeks but I just heard back 3 days ago that it had been...
Thanks jfd553, Yes, I figured out it does download from Schedules Direct. I had done what you suggested and checked my download...
I am using MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. I use the XMLTV plugin with Schedules Direct to get my Guide data. In the TV setup interface...
Replies
Views
Hello, i'm absent from MP forum since a while now, looking your logs, your video is 23.96Hz, but your screen is already in 25hz, and after try to enable 50Hz ? So, MP detecte 23 hz and want to switch TV to 25 hz, but can't and MP want switch to 50hz try to start change frequency before MP Start, on windows parameter. i remember...
Hello, i'm absent from MP forum since a while now, looking your logs, your video is 23.96Hz, but your screen is already in 25hz...
After finally managing to get DRR working on my Intel Integrated Graphics 630 based setup, which was down to the default ON setting...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom