Is anyone using the Cinergy 2400 yet? (1 Viewer)

fathead

Portal Pro
March 17, 2005
I'm looking to get one of these cards for my MP box, but have not seen anyone using one yet & no updates to the hardware list suggest it works.

jawbroken

Portal Pro
August 13, 2005
Home Country
Afghanistan Afghanistan
It says it has BDA drivers (http://tven.terratec.net/modules.ph...&POSTNUKESID=56375420e8d28e0eaf667b9434c0be46) so I don't know any reason why it shouldn't work. A PCI-E tuner would be nice to use up some of those free PCI-E slots I have at the moment.

You would need to set it up in the capture cards definition file yourself, using GraphEdit, though. Also, there are some issues with 2+ DVB tuners in windows XP, but these are solvable with a semi-legal patch.

If it sounds too complicated then you would be better off buying an officially supported card.

fathead

Portal Pro
March 17, 2005
It sounds a little complicated, but I have no choice. I've only got 3 expansion slots available & both of the PCI's are being used already. I need a PCI-E tuner.

jawbroken

Portal Pro
August 13, 2005
Home Country
Afghanistan Afghanistan
Okay, well if/when you get the card ou can follow the instructions here:
to add support for it. If you run into trouble someone might be able to help you on the forums or IRC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Sums up the problem I am having. Sorry if I wasn't clear. No, #selectedthumb is not preserved on going to the next window. That's exactly what I am trying to solve. An example is moving from mytvrecordedtv.xml to mytvRecordedInfo. The variable changes from a screen grab thumbnail from the video file to a channel logo during...
Sums up the problem I am having. Sorry if I wasn't clear. No, #selectedthumb is not preserved on going to the next window. That's...
Good evening, I have a basic understanding of using skin.setstring and am able to set a skin property when a control gets focus...
Replies
Views
It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing this change in MP 1.33! :)
It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing...
With my new hardware, Windows 11 and MP 1.32 the TV channel scan is not working anymore. The frequencies are scanned but no...
Replies
Views
@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
I just upgraded to 1.32 and now, when I start TV-Service Config, I get this error: [2024-01-31 09:33:13,138] [Log ] [SetupTv...
Replies
Views
Thanks again for all the help. I deleted 'BDHandler.dll" from the process folder, and as expected, it no longer appears in the MePo configuration utility. I also downloaded the X86 BDReader plugin that you posted. Renamed the existing files in the MePo folder, and copied the updated files to the MePo folder. For the most part...
Thanks again for all the help. I deleted 'BDHandler.dll" from the process folder, and as expected, it no longer appears in the...
I'm not sure that this works on 32-bit, but if I try to play a 4K UHD Blu-ray (Using makeMKV, modified firmware, and AnyDVD HD) the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I found the problem in my configuration without PowerDVD. In the past I had configured the following setting: "Use internal Blu-ray menu player" and it works - slowly but it worked fine. As described, this suddenly stopped working after an update in the last few months. Yesterday, as a test, I deactivated this check box and it...
Hi, I found the problem in my configuration without PowerDVD. In the past I had configured the following setting: "Use internal...
Hello english forum! Since my question, which I asked weeks ago in the German-speaking forum, has not been answered until today, I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom