Is it normal that mp doesn't grab DVB-T EPG? (1 Viewer)

chanblard

Portal Member
June 22, 2005
I live in france an mp is the only soft that can't grab my EPG ....
it works with dvb source wich is (i think) open source....

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Chanblard

Bonjour anyway try going into setup tv/epg should list languages you can select. also grab from dvb-t box needs to be ticked hope that helps

Ray 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system hdd and decided it was time for a clean install anyway. Other hardware (C2D, 8 Gb ram, no tv cards - IP only) unchanged. Was running an earlier Win10 version with MP 1.24 which had been updated for years...
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for that, i'll have a go at it in the morning. Currently throwing all sorts of solutions at this to get it working. Cheers
    Thanks for that, i'll have a go at it in the morning. Currently throwing all sorts of solutions at this to get it working. Cheers
    So far banging my head at a brick wall seems about as painful as trawling and trawling millions of pages to get a working Freesat...
    Replies
    Views
    Well I gave in and reinstalled the machine from scratch. All working properly again now, which is good, but a shame I couldn't find out what was actually wrong. Windows updates turned off for now just in case...
    Well I gave in and reinstalled the machine from scratch. All working properly again now, which is good, but a shame I couldn't...
    I've got a weird problem with my single-seat MP installation. Recently (a few days ago) it stopped being able to receive any...
    Replies
    Views
    The TBS 6281 DVB T/T2 is a dual tuner without CAM capability it should work on both DVBT and DVBT2 as it seems it did in WMC according to the OP. I do not see why it should not work with MP, I am using its successor the TBS 6281-SE which works well with both MP1 and MP2 but I only have OTA DVBT2, no DVBT any more. Which version of MP...
    The TBS 6281 DVB T/T2 is a dual tuner without CAM capability it should work on both DVBT and DVBT2 as it seems it did in WMC...
    I am trying to set up the latest version of Mediaportal 2 using Windows 10 Home I have a TBS 6281 DVB T/T2 card with the latest...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, Hoping someone can help me with the following issue. I have been running IPTV without issue for a while now but all of a sudden none of my channels work if the Mediaportal IPTV Filter and url source splitter is installed (Georgeius version), if I use built in default DVB-IP filter it works fine but of course online Videos plugin...
    Hi, Hoping someone can help me with the following issue. I have been running IPTV without issue for a while now but all of a sudden...
    Hi, Hoping someone can help me with the following issue. I have been running IPTV without issue for a while now but all of a sudden...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom