Is it possible to get the Topbar in Fullscreen TV? (1 Viewer)

MaxMan23

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

i have got an Touchscreen Monitor (in my kitchen) and i have got the problem, when i watch fullscreen tv i cant go back to the menu, because i have no right mouse button.
    Is it possible to get the topbar in fullscreen tv visible ? (and autohide after a few seconds):confused:

please help me

Attachments

• 22032009091.jpg
      22032009091.jpg
      642.3 KB
    • 22032009092.jpg
      22032009092.jpg
      629.5 KB
    • 22032009094.jpg
      22032009094.jpg
      569.4 KB
    • 22032009095.jpg
      22032009095.jpg
      592.4 KB
    • 22032009096.jpg
      22032009096.jpg
      611 KB

MaxMan23

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    But when ? :)
    Or can i do it myself?

or what else can i do (to come back from fullscreen TV)?

ichbinsnur

Portal Pro
    December 30, 2008
    Bielefeld (gibt´s doch nicht)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    The best solution for applications like Touchscreen was to do it like PowerDVD in fullscreen-mode.
    Fade-in an control to manage sound and all ohter things are needfull.

That would be a nice (future-)feature, because touchscreenprices are melting down... :p

MaxMan23: some touchscreens have an interface to control doubleclicks or tapping on defined areas. Have yours?

MaxMan23

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It runs on Win 7 and the only software that works doesnt have features like that.
    Maybe i tried to install a mini xp too...

empezza

Portal Member
    March 21, 2009
    Jervis Bay, NSW
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    How to code MUTE action in skin?

I have been modifying the Black and White 1080 skin to suit my needs.
    For live TV I now have a pop-up bar on the bottom of screen with player controls: play/pause, FF, rewind, etc.

I also have a MUTE button on screen, but it does not work.
    I have searched this forum for ages and cannot find how to make it work.

Keyboard "M" works to mute all sound, but I want to use a mouse only to control MP - no keyboard, no remote.

Can someone please help this newbie with the XML coding required? :D

bloasfist

Portal Pro
    November 16, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Country flag
    It was removed, but I think there is strong opinion to put it back for such a scenario as yourself.

Yes there is! Have a look at the following threads:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...sappears-when-starting-video-my-videos-47978/
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...ng-b-w-even-more-touch-screen-friendly-55738/

BTW: there is a workaround using an external program...
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...-emulate-right-mouse-button-feature-go-53403/
    More tips and tricks for using mp with a touch screen can be found in this thread:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...se-mediaportal-touch-screen-pc-monitor-49601/

However, in the end the most elegant and straight forward solution would be the top bar in full screen applications!

Users who are viewing this thread