Is it possible to plat back password protected nsv-streams in MP? (1 Viewer)

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I'm subscribing to a streaming site that uses the nsv-format, I am currently using VLC-player to watch the streams, but is there a way to open these streams from within Mediaportal?

I have a bunch of adresses like:

http://84.***.***.42:6020/live.nsv

dcwp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 9, 2006
    Astana
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    You could check the MyStreams plugin. It will handle any stream that can play in WMP. I don't know about PW protected content, but if you're logged in outside of MP, maybe you can make it happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Please attach your log files according to description in forum and wiki. It's about the adjusted refresh rate according to the content. It's a general problem with HDMI. Try switching off the refreshrate changer in MP2 settings. I'm not sure how WMC could handle it, but you would have same problem with MP1. Please see importer...
    Please attach your log files according to description in forum and wiki. It's about the adjusted refresh rate according to the...
    Hi I have finally had to move on from MCE (with a DVB-Link backend) that I had running on Win10 as Microsoft seems to keep finding...
    Replies
    Views
    How can I use VLC on a client device (such as another computer on my network) to play live TV from my MP 2.1 server? For example, I have VLC Media Player installed on my Windows laptop. A full installation of MP 2.1 (server and client) is on another Windows machine on the same LAN. As far as I can tell, to access a stream, I'm...
    How can I use VLC on a client device (such as another computer on my network) to play live TV from my MP 2.1 server? For example...
    How can I use VLC on a client device (such as another computer on my network) to play live TV from my MP 2.1 server? For example...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes, better there.
    Yes, better there.
    NOTE: Original post edited to update on each issue. Hi all, This is my first post on here, having just come from a fairly well...
    Replies
    Views
    Updated with the guide to install an Intel HDMI audio Device that can stream 192kHz/24bit. If you have any question, feel free to reply here.
    Updated with the guide to install an Intel HDMI audio Device that can stream 192kHz/24bit. If you have any question, feel free to...
    I switched to MePo 2 with the release of MePo 2.1.1, and in the last months I focused on learning the program and fine tuning it...
    Replies
    Views
    Would it be possible to automate the process of updating MP Extension Manager with the latest versions of important components?
    Would it be possible to automate the process of updating MP Extension Manager with the latest versions of important components?
    Hi there, i've got a problem with the playback of some movies. The sound format is listed as DTS HD 7.1 but the receiver detects it...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom